MEH LAH KLIK...

Sunday, January 6, 2013

January 2

I am on attempt to eat healthy food and be happy and healthier. Since end of 2011, I've been trying to reduce my carbs and sugar intake.. so far Alhamdulillah.. but still a lot to improve. Kadang2 ada relapse especially kalau musim cuti, and I still eat McD like twice or thrice a week. Maka memang lah aku minum coca cola disitu.

My weight range from 53-56. Which much better than 2 years ago at my heaviest I hit more than 62kg, or worst 66kg. One of my biggest problem is I dont work out and meat is my kryptonite. Real girl eats beef. And I eat a lot. So need to cut down some meat, and try to obtain protein from nuts and beans. Harap2 lah.

I cant do them all sekali gus, and I dont eat those healthy chic new york style yuppie diet like e.g. strict vegan, paleo diet, makan oat siang malam. etc. I do what I can, I can reduce carbs and maintain (which harder), I can cut down meat intake (harap2 lah, I did when I was 18), and I still park kereta jauh dari pejabat so I can walk. Walaupun bukan laju tapi.. still better than park kereta di depan tangga office.

Hopefully, I can have more time to do some running. I like running btw. On 17 Jan, plannya ialah join opening sukan staff, yang melibatkan sedikit bergerak dan memanjat bukit. End of Jan, Im going to sandakan. So harap2 I can jogging2 with him or walking around RDC.

For me to accept food only as a fuel and nutrition is hard, because I enjoy eating. But that must stop. I've been cheating my body with food since I was 18 (before 18 I eat less crappy delicious food like mcD, and I played sport, running, lontar2 bola). This year, Im going to be 28, must stop the unhealthy eating ni, at least reduce. And back to basic.

p/s: dulu mana masa sekolah mana ada duit mau beli makanan yang sedap dan tidak sihat like fast food and seafood. Makan apa yang dimasak dirumah sahaja.

No comments: