MEH LAH KLIK...

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Serabut

Serabut sangat sangat. Apart from easy job of mine, my mind is cluttered with so many things.

1) My car needs to be fixed. AGAIN.
2) I want to buy a new car, but cannot decide when or what kind of car that fit me well.
3) My father is sick. Hopefully everything will be just fine. I urged him to do colonoscopy, the sooner the better.
4) I finally get the formal invitation from the organizer of a seminar, which will be held in Indonesia. BUT the Seminar is next week. I haven't purchase air ticket. With my father's current condition. I dont think I can make it to the seminar.
5) Meet the parents problem. Yeah.. it is harder than I think it is.
6) Just now I have decided, if thing is not working out between us. I'll let him go, and buy more guitars. Bass guitar especially. Fuck it. I dont care.
7) I want to go to Kudat.
8) I am bloody tired. I've been working non stop since January. I took 3 days off in January. That's it. I've been working continuously for half of year.
9) My office is turning into sanctuary. Where I meet less people, and start reading everything I want to read. Magazines, novels, text books, journals, my own notes, blogs, status updates, tweets, wikipedia, online articles. Sometimes I think I spend most of my day reading stuffs. And they pay me to do this.
10) I miss those days, when I was more scientific, easier life, when he was just another guy friend of mine, watch more tv, less drama, and whatever. I dont even watch tv these days.. I am just like any girls, who could be very stupid when liking a guy.

The easiest thing right now is my job. That's it. I like this easy task of mine, even it takes most of my time (if not life). It's ok, now it is good to get busy.

No comments: