MEH LAH KLIK...

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Too Much Love Will Kill You - Queen

I listen to this track. Repeatedly. In fact, I am listening now.

This song is SO GOOD. Brian May et al. wrote this amazing piece but it was Freddie Mercury who put the soul into it. I listen to the other versions (different singers). I still like Freddie's version more and more.

Freddie was a true talented musician/song writer. Other than his musical ability and world class stage performance I am always fascinated with his personal love story, between him and his ex-wife. How he honoured his woman, their marriage, their love, their friendship, to the very end.

"All my lovers asked me why they couldn't replace Mary [Austin], but it's simply impossible. The only friend I've got is Mary and I don't want anybody else. To me, she was my common-law wife. To me, it was a marriage. We believe in each other, that's enough for me.


Read more here

Other song:
Love of My Life - Queen (Listen and feel it!)

Now I really want to go to Lake Geneva.

p/s: perfect song to be dedicated to polygamous or cheater.

No comments: