MEH LAH KLIK...

Sunday, May 1, 2011

My first Labour's Day.

I feel very (well relatively) musical lately, reflection of my mood I guess. I prefer to listen to them via live streaming (youtube etc..) not downloaded. Below are my playlists.

1. Love Comes to Everyone - George Harisson
2. As My Guitar Gently Weeps - George Harisson
3. Marry Me - Train
4. I D0 - Colby Caillat
5. I Never Leave This Bed - Maroon 5
6. Marry You - Bruno Mars
7. Glee
8. Animal - Neon Trees (prefer Billboard acoustic version)
9. Baby - Justin Bieber cover by Neon Trees
10. Ingrid Michealson's
11. Price Tag - I dont know the original singer but I prefer Maddi Jane's version.

Some songs I prefer the acoustic version of them covered by other singers.

p/s: How dare you come to my dream?. Do it more often... hahahah.. :)

No comments: