MEH LAH KLIK...

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

try to have a celibate mind

errr.. there are 2 things i hate to hear from a married man. First, his wife's weakness. Second, the confession of his previous sins. I simply hate the first, since it is a prick thing to do. Second, what good can you get from me for confessing? salvation? I cant offer you any dude. Pretentious fucks are trying their very best to be themselves, which is being prententious. I better let the nature takes her part, and i wont stop those suckers for beinG pretentious, nor will i stop them for being bunch of idiots.Things are pretty much messed up lately. may be i'll delete this post later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa, whoa, young lady. What's with the temper? Anyone awakened you from your peaceful slumber? -cikyah75-

Jlascanteen said...

iya ada lah tu yang bikin panas. biasalah kan liku liku kehidupan ni. I am fine now. cuma super penat.