MEH LAH KLIK...

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

what a long week.


from my bed. Nah.. who needs tv kan...

Baru habis berseminar. Esok masuk kerja macam biasa selepas 1 minggu tidak masuk office. Ada meeting esok. So tiada apa yang menarik sangat, except I watched sunrise di Kudat last week, which was awesome. Limpahan qirmizi di ufuk timur gitu... hehe... and of course I went to Simpang Mengayau. Pictures above cant do justice to describe how beautiful the view was. Go to Kudat and enjoy the sun rise by yourself.

Sa cuma login facebook dan twitter sepanjang berpergian, dan baca blog. Sebab tidak selesa mau update blog guna henpon.

Banyak sangat cerita ni tapi tidak tahu mana mau update dulu. Back to my buku buku lah lepas ni miss them so much.

Oh ya.. I would like to thank those researchers who I have worked with for mentioning my name as their collaborator in their works. Even though I am not an expert and not included in the paper directly, I really appreciate the credits given by them. Thank you so much for sharing your expertise and knowledge, hopefully we can do it again in the future.

No comments: