MEH LAH KLIK...

Friday, December 24, 2010

iThink

Man
"I know what to choose, green or pink, burger over garden salad. I am just asking to make him feel important. Because I care for him. Decision? Dont worry, I can make it on my own."

Courting
"This is not about ayat mesti power, but it is all about hati mesti suka. Bila hati suka, nanti ayat jadi power."

Truth
"Frankly dear, I fake it. You are not that great. Your imperfection is perfect enough to me. But between us, we are real."

Decision
"Yes, we are the academics. But being one doesn't entitle us to make decision for those kids' future. Let them decide what they want to study or learn or become. Allow them to make some mistakes. After all, they are 18."

Finance
"Two dozens of roses. Charming. One perfect gardener. Priceless. Everything else leave it to MasterCard, (which I dont have any)."

Friend
"Of course I like him. Just, he wants to get married and breed. And I dont. So, I let him slipped through my fingers. We are friends, I must let him go."

Sexuality
"I am not saying it is ok to be gay. I am saying, I dont care."

Book
"Sometimes, when I read a book that I like, I feel like I am reading a blog. Either the quality of writing is deteriorating or I just have a very bad taste."

No comments: