MEH LAH KLIK...

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Update and Announcement for RocKtoberfest.

I am not busy. Just not feeling well. Chesty cough, runny nose, dizziness, and most of the time hungry. Hence, lack of update. Plus I usually super exhausted at night. Yes, your dearly night crawler has been tamed by the power of 9 to 5 rule.

My 9 to 5 is from 5.50 am to 5.30 pm, sometimes 6 pm. I think there is good chance someday I will be a PAS supporter (hold the applaud Jose, supporter is not necessarily a voter). Because, when I go to work every morning, the moon is bright and shiny, and it is still, bright. And shiny, when I am on my way home. I managed to avoid heavy traffic at the morning. But there is no way I can avoid congested road at evening.

On unrelated development, I will be graduated officially on 9. october. 2010. So RocKtoberfest is coming to town. The kick off will be on the very 1st october when the extravaganza open house will be hosted.

They have no remorse in commercializing religious celebration. And I am part of them, because if you cant stop them, join them. But I do have remorse, so that's make me insignificantly different.

Btw, I am addicted to milked tea.


No comments: