MEH LAH KLIK...

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock.

The nature of time is to tick and tock. Tick is a Yin and Tock is a Yang.

You know, when there is no tock after tick. It is imbalance.The worst is, it is going to be endless.

So I am relief the time is keep on ticking and tocking. At least it is not going to be endless.
.....

I have few days to complete my final draft. I am breathing in mud right now. I am tired, but I cant sleep. There are PLENTY to do. I just want to get it done. I missed my dateline and given another dateline. I am not going to miss this one.

This Kodek Gigas makes me see the grass is always greener on the other side. I am just tired.

Last time when I was doing my final year project, I wrote lyrics, gruesome lyrics or so I claimed. Now I have a title in my mind. May be it is kind of ritual, when I am on a race against time to write my volume, my Kodek Gigas, I want to write gruesome lyrics. For this one, may be it is a sadist one.

Ok, stop.

I am so Primadona.

1 comment:

green apple said...

aku pun macam ni la kalau tgh stress, selalu emo dan drama sket.