MEH LAH KLIK...

Saturday, January 16, 2010

In Loving Memory, Nelazahar 1985-2010


Nelazahar on his graduation day, 2008. (photo taken from Nel's Facebook account).

Nelazahar Junaidi or Nel as he better known, was one of a very dear friend of mine, passed away on 14 January 2010, at Kuching General Hospital, because of heart and lung complications. Left behind his beloved parents, siblings, and friends (lots of them).

We met in KML in 2003, later went to UKM , and had many fond memories together. This guy, used to help me carried my books when we walked to cafe for our lunch or tea time or while waiting for bus, shared his foods, notes, stories, even umberella with me. Oh my... too many good things and memories about him.

Once he even "mengalah", when I really wanted the last pack of sweet bun left in the shop, of which he had already paid for it. He shared the last pack of sweet bun with me.

I want to remember him as a good friend, a good brother, funny joker, novel addict, nasyid lover, who was always made me smile, feel protected, and happy. Nel offered me what he did the best, Friendship. I am grateful for that. I was lucky to have him as a friend and a brother.

Many of his friends were lucky to have him. He never discriminated his friends, he loved his friends and his friends love him. He was a sweet guy, with very delicate soul, kindhearted, caring, friendly, and a Mom's boy, which I always teased him. Yes, he was. And always be.

My brother Nel, was the best stranger Allah SWT ever sent me, and to HIM my dear Nel returned. Nel belongs to his creator. Rest in peace brother, may your soul is placed among the believers. I will always miss you and love you.

My deepest condolences and prayers for his beloved parents and family.

Al-Fatihah, Semoga roh arwah Nelazahar bin Junaidi dicucuri rahmat, diampuni dosa-dosanya, dan diterima amalannya.

Amin, Ya Rabb Al Amin.
................

Last night was tough, I couldn't sleep, I cried, and I cried until I fell asleep. And I woke up only to cry again.

I tried to inform and spread the news to my friends, I couldn't reach some of them. But at least I tried.

Razman called me at 3.40+ am, I almost cried again, when I told Razman about our dear Nel.

On Friday morning, my phone was flooded with messages from friends. I didn't log in my Facebook, because I just couldn't bear to read responses or comments upon the sad news.

So long brother. Nelazahar, we miss you. :'(

3 comments:

Jairo said...

kesian jua sama ia... aku ndak tapi turut sedih.. maklum la ko tu bukan byk sgt kawan yang rapat... al fatihah utk arwah....

Jlascanteen said...

kesian. awu, nda ramai yang rapat macam iya.

nurul khairunie said...

Alfatihah.