MEH LAH KLIK...

Sunday, November 22, 2009

reading again.

since I cant go online as often as used to be. I start reading again, it's been a while since I read my books. Often abruptly stop and abruptly resume. I am not a bibliophile i guess. but I do like reading. well... when you read about what happened in Italian's Parliament in 1861-1879, it is easy to doze off.

other than resume my reading, now I am pretty much into movie, I watched The Last King of Scotland and Valkyrie back to back last week. I like'm both. Unfortunately i bought VCD not DVD (because I cant afford the latter). so the visual was not that sharp, but still acceptable. I expect, I will do more visit to Speedy store if my internet still cant be connected this week.

what come to my concern is, I pretty interested with Nazi history lately. I watched movie about Nazi, I read about Hitler, I watched Nazi what and about on History Channel. never get enough huh?. Hey, I resume my reading, that's good right?

2 comments:

nurul khairunie said...

hitler had a glorious era (at least for him not the jews), too bad he killed himself.

Jlascanteen said...

if he didnt, Stalin would.