MEH LAH KLIK...

Monday, December 15, 2008

i dream about slitting someome's thorat

may be today is angry monday. if me had some trouble with cat hiding under the car, then my partner in crime also had some anger issue regarding incompetency of banking service.

economy is slow or very bad. i just finish reading about pak man telo in NY story from chedet.com. i dont really understand but i guess it is large scale of money scam. anyway.... after had blood rush to the head or 'naik darah' this morning, my afternoon is quite steady and calm. i decided not to go to lab. even it was top stuff in my monday's tentative. i knew i cant working with microscope when my mind is wandering all over the world, beside i cant consistently control my temper.

its been a while since i blogging in english. my english is quite rusty. i have trouble to translate or re-write my dissertation proposal in english. about method and so on and so forth.

opps... i need to preform my maghrib prayer. so will be updated.
..........................................................................................................................................................................
*updated

i am thinking about get my teeth braced. i knew it will cost me about MYR2000+. but let say that i need the braces and i want it. problem with me is, i seldom buy something. but if i buy, i buy something that will cause significant hurt to the wallet. beside saying so, i do enjoy shop small insignificant stuff at giant or guardian.

another thing that queue for a long time in my wish list is new handphone. i just cant decide which handphone i want whenever the cash is available. and when i decided what handphone i want to purchase then... the cash is not available. this unsyncronizity (is this a word???) make me stuck with my 4+ years old sony ericsson t230. i determined to get new handphone before january 2009 is ended.

am i avoiding people? at some point yes. i am avoiding people. it is not that i am hating them. it just because i feel awkward since i dont really have stuff to be talk about. yeah... i have talked with people around me. but basically i prefer if they are not talking to me. hahahahaha... anyway i know this sound scary, but i do prefer if people just drop a message in my fs or fb. or just leave a comment or write something on my wall.

text me dont call me. thats what i keep on telling to my contact. why? i dont really know. may be i dont really comfortable talking on the phone with people except with my family. i feel uncomfortable whenever i talk on the phone. even with my best buddy, razman. once, when my fromer teacher suddenly called me... omg... i felt very unreasonably nervous. still i was so happy that she called me.

gtg...

No comments: