MEH LAH KLIK...

Friday, November 7, 2008

when pink is too cliche for girl

heartburn. again. not warm but burn. nothing serious. but i dont want to take antacid unless i really have to. i prefer take cimetidine, to suppress the acid production. i eat on time. it just happen.

typing about acid in my stomach. earlier this morning i had another trouble with my gastrointestinal system. i dont know what went wrong. but it was really made me uncomfortable for the whole morning. worse, i had class, oh my..... practically waited for the class to end. miserable. actually before went to the class i took carbon. sadly the stuff i ingested only effected after my class ended.

last week i had this same problem too. nothing really serious. but enough to disturb my already messy sleep timing. and of course, no one like to gulp down the antacid and carbon alternately every week.
.........................................................................................................................................................................

i am started to worry. the real one. about my poor insect collection, about my class, about my specimen, and most of all about my up coming exam. may be this is why my stomach overproduced the acid. i am worried too much. i know my problems are ruled by slogan, 'must get good CGPA'. pathetic huh?. but when you pay that much.... you want something fruitful in return right??

worry-free life. can i have it?. yes. but just matter of when (i hope). after all this is all about same old thing, same old story, me, my study, my exam, my result.

sometime i do think about silly thing, like i may be say something to someone like; 'i love you but i love my research/scroll/certificate more'. or 'i am too busy to attend our ceremony'. scared me somehow. by knowing myself i know such thing is not impossible.

hope i will through my exam week smoothly. and give my ma something to be proud of.

..........................................................................................................................................................................

one thing i never deny, my affection toward money. well who doesnt?
And it has strong positive co-relation with.......
my obsession about whatever is purchasable. but also listed below, things are not for sale.

1) stationery
~ although i am not really sure, but i think i have some kind of special interest on stationery. well... sound crazy, but i keep on thinking about the MYR20 big sharperner, the hb pencil, the highlighter, the file rack, which are sale in the nearby stationery shop. i am regular at the shop. never really bought in bulk. i just like the stationery. (do i?)

2) gadget and electronic
shall i say stupid gadget? handphone to dslr camera to ipod to laptop to blackberry, iphone, psp??? you name it i may like it. err... i think the below MYR2000 canon camera is pretty good deal huh... of course when i buy a camera in future, i must buy a tripod too.

3) suit up!
yeah... for a long time. i want to buy a suit. simple office apparel. black colour. and lavender shirt. yeah too picky...thats why i havent buy them.

4) Food...
either you eat fabulous food or fast food~

i am craving for; rendang ( i lovvvveeee rendang), lunch at new york (makan shop at 1borneo not the city in amerika), whopper, and of course the Grand fatty-rich-cholestrol-loaded Gulai Pagong. sayur kangkong? (other green leafy vege i.e cabbage, bayam, lettuce.... are pesticide laced, so i dont really like them).

5) perfume
wish from silkygirl will do. i am tired with all those we-have-to-pay-for-advert's cost-fragrances.
6) nice proper 5 hours sleep at night.
can i buy this???

7) boxer short
wont elaborate any further.

8) travelling/road tripping/jalan-jalan
i am almost fully loaded with my kompite. overusing it. too much cuddling with it. i need to get my arse up and go somewhere else. kudat, penang, kl???? sandakan?? ranau. yeah ranau, everyone love ranau....singapore. almost forgot, miri and labuan.

9) lepak with kawan2
i love lepaking. set a place, tell me when, i'll be there. make sure there is no wi-fi available and laptop will be confiscated . should i host a lepak gathering?????? i'll be the worst hostess in the planet. especially if there are tv+astro.

10) i told ayang last night
what is it???? then ayang has the answer. i guess......
hint: kampung pimping.


Location: in front of my dorm's door at kolej keris mas ukm (blok 12-119)
date: exam week, someday in my second year 2005-2006
event: all of sudden all collegians decided having laundry fiesta, at my door step!

No comments: