MEH LAH KLIK...

Monday, November 3, 2008

Takziah, Al-Fatihah

Al-Fatihah, Takziah kepada babu hajah dan keluarga diatas pemergian ibu mereka ke rahmatullah, semoga roh arwah dicucuri rahmat. Al-Fatihah.

the deceased was my grand-aunt. last time i met her, when she was hospitalized for asthma before last ramadhan. she was already bed-ridden at the time.

the deceased was my ma's aunt. but i always consider her as my maternal grandma, since my real maternal grandma passed away long before i was born.

at 11.30++ a.m. i was told about her departure by my bro. i fowarded the news to my sister in johore. i am not sure whether my eldest bro knew anything about this sad news.

Al-Fatihah.

2 comments:

Asrih Arif said...

I sincerely would like to send my heartfelt condolences for the lost of ur auntie. May she be with the blessed ones.

Jlascanteen said...

thank you. Seomoga roh nya dicucuri rahmat