MEH LAH KLIK...

Sunday, October 5, 2008

temperature is gettin' higher

gland or something in my neck is swelling. it is hurt. may be i have fever or something. fever?again???. i have been not feeling very well since final week of Ramadhan. but since i self medicated me. i managed to keep my fever at minimum. and have a food loaded Eid. i have no problem poppin' pill or pills. i cant say i enjoy it. but sometime pills help me to sleep better at night (thing i crave the most). let say i need it.

yeah i know those painkillers or fever relief stuff may be capable to erode my stomach's wall. then i have another reason to gulp down Tagamet 400mg (hahahahaha).

by the way. raya holiday is almost over. i have mountain of work to do these coming weeks. read about this and that. may be peeking science blogs. follow up my official complaint against bloody asshole clerk. copying and pasting stuff from internet as my so call assignment. oh yeah i just sent my name to be registered for DNA analysis workshop. so i think prior to that there will pretty much stuff need to be read and downloaded. whatever. it is all about evolution these days right? (my days lah of course).

yesterday i went to beraya with ol' friends and may be 'enemy'. had a good chat. ate thousands and thousands of calories we didnt need. 'woven some ketupats' and of course try to forgive each other and may be gave piece of advice to ourself. 

this calories stuffed raya holiday is given time for bunch of lovebirds in my Kampung to end their beautiful single life or sent each other engagement's rings. 1 or 2 are my friends. i think the next Eid the population of my Kampung will steadily grow if not sharply. regardless what i think (which i shalt keep it to myself). i would like to wish them goodness and prosperity, especially my newly engaged friend Faridah J.  
........................................................................................................................................................................
Rockin' Raya RocKtober

this year 1st Syawal is celebrated  on 1st RocKtober. i am Libran. and i have a lot of Librans friend. especially those from good ol' matric college. 

happy birthday to all. 
ex-KML
faraheda, kasmiayati, fadillah, joanitah, deckna joycelyn, fiona ann, stephanie, dayang fadzlina, 'fayfay' fariza, suriyati, rahamah, christine, cornelia, shirley, nurulisa, alif. (may be there are more but i forgot their name or dont know their birthday) 

ex-UKM
the only girl i know is siti maryam md. tajuddin.

oh ya my big big bro mr.tikamlidah also celebrate his b'day on october. but he is scorpian. 
the other is my cousin.

and of course lah as you getting older nothing much to celebrate. you cant eat too much b'day cake because high contain of sugar. you cant eat too much red meat because cholesterol maybe romping off chart.  you dont want to eat green leafy vege because you are gettin' older and dont want to have the same diet as rabbit's. by the way, except highly contaminated with toxic pesticide, green leafy vege is good for you. 

just in case you wonder what b'day present suitable for jlascanteen, you may browse my old september entries, Katalog Nafsu and my wish list

...........................................................................................................................................................................
it is blogger own prerogative to moderate any comment in his/her blog. but it is highly recommended for blogger to draw a fine line between appropriate and inappropriate comments. so that commentators know what comment to give without being vulgar or labeled as one.  

i dont know which comment is more appropriate or inappropriate? the comment with clear mention of f-word, s-word and all swearing and cursing alphabets that been use in Tinseltown or sarcastic comment without those cursing bleep word?

some people need not to score Phd degree to give the answer nor to obtain MBBS scroll from respected medical school. but some people must. 

again, it is blogger own prerogative to manage his/her blog.
...........................................................................................................................................................................

me now, will try to avoid any kind of duel. i dont like it and clearly it is something i dont even need. when someone silently or openly declare war against me, still i try to avoid. not because i am coward. but because i dont want to have fight. i have enough fights. not many. but i know i dont like whenever my hands rattle and gettin cold, my head absorbs heat from all corner of my body, and my cardio pumps faster.  

there were days during my school time when i felt like to punch people's face. or teacher's face. but luckily i didnt. i recalled one day, me and my buddies did little mischief  (wrote what we thought funny but apparently not in questionnaire paper). a female teacher called us to the teacher's office and say a lot of pin on the ass and heart words. this female teacher (shall i write her name here?) even demoted us as low as dog. i dont know what the hell she was thinking she was when she said such words to us. she even threatened us to tell vice principal about our mischief.

this Nuria was really pushing me to the corner. i needed to bite my own lips so i wont splash her with horrible words. one think i never regret was, i didnt sell my buddy off to Nuria's chopping board just to save my own arse. even though i could. 

i heard whether it was true or not, Nuria also laser-ed her colleague(s) because we had done something 'terribly' wrong. it is her right to punish her colleague because we, gang of not so funny kids wrote about 'lepak', 'jamban',  'sudah menjadi rutin' and others fancy phrases (not vulgar) in her questionnaire? no it will never be her right. but this Nuria just listen to herself and voices in her head. and arrogantly sat, with her arms crossed and tried very damn hard to fright us with her fierce face.  

since that day, Nuria automatically sent herself into my 'people-i-love-to-hate' list. 

if this very Nuria, read this blog, i just want to ask her 1 thing;
'mana lah sudah murid yang kau defend sampai sanggup panggil orang lain anjing?'
 
actually after 4 -5 years (may be 6) i met her again. in a meeting between my belia club with the school. my club want to do a program with pupils of the school. sadly Nuria still in the school. still there, without any effort to move her arse. Nuria against any idea me and my buddies try to suggest. she gave mother of all reason why our program will fail. she even highlighted that we are inexperience in dealing with pupils. which for me sound more like 'we dont want to give you a slightest chance'. she even tag team-ed with the penolong hep (or cikgu disiplin) bashed us and managed to make my buddies felt like crap. 

Nuria in that meeting was just like Nuria in my 'people-i-love-to-hate' list. nothing change. 

all i need is some chance and proof to throw back whatever words she had said to us. 

the moral is;
do not start a fight with me if i can hate you more than i can like you. because some wound just wont heal. 

No comments: