MEH LAH KLIK...

Thursday, October 23, 2008

kasih ku seru

yesterday i blog a little tiny bit about razman. all of sudden today, he texted me. to inform he is in KK with his family and off to kuching tomorrow. to attend his brother's wedding.

hahaha. happy happy happy. after few months, i re-connected with him.

feel a little bit disappointed because i couldnt meet him personally. if only i have car, i would drive to the uptown to meet him. and may be dinner together (flat broke sebenarnya sekarang ni). and i dont have a car.

really miss him. one of friend i miss the most. another is mek jie.

hopefully someday we can go backpacking together. tak payah jauh lah, around sabah is enough to make me happy. Kudat Kudat Kudat... here we come. or Ranau Ranau Ranau or Pulau Pulau Pulau... or wherever. Miri also is not a bad choice.

talk about re-connected,

i am addicted to facebook. yes i facebook a lot. i check my account more than dozen time per day. thats how poor my real social life is. the good thing is, i may be re-connected with my former english teacher. (see i can be a good stalker). still no confirmation yet. but the information in her profile match with my former english teacher.

the english teacher in the fb, didnt recognize me. ya lah i use my pseudonym. and my face is not kind of face people will never forget. unless aku dah memang buat dajjal gila. mesti orang ingat selalu.
..........................................................................................................................................................................

i dont think i will spend my weekend in kampung this week. sadly huh... i really want to spend my weekend on my own empuk2 smelly bed at home.

my family's house at kampung is the only place i can call home. huisy... jiwang gitu.
...........................................................................................................................................................................

actually yesterday's night i dreamed about phone. i bought a sony ericsson flip or slide phone. but i dont really like that phone. the colour is red or magenta. and not really my taste.

see how bad i want a new phone??? even in my sleep i still think about it.
..........................................................................................................................................................................

actually i want to bitch about something. but i think i better not to. below entry is bitch enough already.

No comments: