MEH LAH KLIK...

Thursday, October 30, 2008

jlasyko scanteen is typing entries in her head

i tell jokes to myself, and laugh. just in my head. but i smiled a lot today. still cant get over the bladder stuff. just too freakin funny. to be exact its about bladder muscle exercise (o my.. i have to refer to dictionary to spell exercise). i wont elaborates further about the exercise. you may Google it by yourself.

i cant stop blogging. even if i am offline and away from my computer, still 'typing' entries in my head. i am really attach to my mr. b. 'mr b, somehow you fill the hollowness in my life' (read: my poor social circle). actually i want to say you complete me. but just dont want go that far. hahaha.... sound like really like my middle name. anyway it just bolg, ......emmm...... so be it.

..............................................................................................................................................................................

i am listening to Beyonce's if i were a boy. this song is very Beyonce. i know nothing about music, vocal, good pitch, or any techniques of singing, but i strongly feel that in this song her voice is boldly come foward. the music is just like 'backup singer'. the voice really steal the thunder in this song. yeah strong voice. very talented. i loike this song at the very first time i heard it. enough said.

another song is from T.I.'s whatever you like. hahaha. materialistic!. well its rap or hip hop. or both. i dont really know about that. hahaha... i tried to rap like him, but frankly it just a disaster. T.I cans rap, he is cutie with rubber bands. famous, young and filthy rich!.
.............................................................................................................................................................................

oh ya i cant stop myself from typing something about the famous gossip girl series. my favourite male character would be nathaneil. yes nate not dan or chuck. dan is just too good to be true, type of villainousness showed by flamboyant chuck is why i dont choose him. second favourite male goes to rufus (dan's father). why? because his manly look (the actor's). nothing really about the character, more about the actor.

No comments: