MEH LAH KLIK...

Friday, August 22, 2008

the Post-Grad's dilemma

i am spending too much time updating my blog. well i need to scribble some crap to earn a nickel. it is not like i am forgetting my duty to study and to do the freakin' research. hey! i am 20 something unemployed, living on my parents' courtesy, and soon will be working with microscope. by absolute mean i need to learn how to earn money. thats why i am really attached with my blog recently. by nature i am not business-oriented kind of person. but i dont think it is wrong for a person like me learning 1 thing or two about marketing. i choose biology. or vice versa. whatever it is... i am studying biology for real. and i am blogging seriously now. (ok you can laugh very hard on this statement). science is fun (laugh laugh laugh... till you cry). blogging is more fun (seriously it is feel more like tranquilizer now!)

i havent do my research. not even a bit!. i havent arrange my specimens. let alone identify them. i need to a lot of literatures (which i cannot have yet). i need key to open the lab's bloody door.by hook or by crook i need to get it done. i need to get my research done.

oh ya.. thinking about my buddy, Razman a lot lately. its been a year since the last time i met him. on his graduation day last year. i cannot go to Sandakan to see him as he cannot go to KK to see me. hopefully someday we can hang out together again, or traveling around Sabah. i really want to go to Tanjung Simpang Mengayau a.k.a Tip of Borneo, and relaxing on the island (i.e Tiga, Manukan, Sapi, Memutik) and may be breathing Mount Kinabalu's fresh air. but time and money always be are problems right?. i am living on west coast facing South China Sea, while him is living on the east coast facing Sulu Sea, till we meet again.

anyway when i was blog-hopping (as i always do) i found this blog. about RESEARCHERS. i like this blog. simply like it!!!

p/s: blog is just blog not a life. research is just a research but sometime it is part of life. (what a crap!)

4 comments:

Kathleen Jacques said...

Greetings from California! I am enjoying your blog and the randon thoughts of a researcher because I too am a researcher (only whales, not science)! Your photos give me a chance to travel 10,000 miles without ever losing my luggage. Keep up the good work and come and visit the whales some day!

Best regards,
Kate at www.sfbaywhalewatching.blogspot.com

Jlascanteen said...

thank you, Kathleen. hopefully someday i can display better photo on this blog

Ld said...

Proud 2b urslf....
pimping, ujie n u ar the real blogers, ful wit information n pctre..

k..usaha g...stdy stdy stdy...

Jlascanteen said...

ujie mana satu? mariam basir?